This is the basic information that all adults in Scouting need to know.
It briefly covers the Fundamentals of Scouting, the key policies of The Scouts and the support available to adults in Scouting. It is important that you receive this training as early as possible.
Information on some of these topics can be found on the website at scouts.org.uk/por/2-key-policies.
- The basic information that all adults in Scouting need to know.
- Purpose, Values and Method of The Scouts (the Fundamentals of Scouting)
- Policy, Organisation and Rules (POR)
- The Scouts’ Child Protection Policy and your role in protecting young people from harm
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- The Safety Policy and your role in keeping Scouting safe
- Support available to help you in your Scouting role
Nelson Hall - 19th Durham Scouts HQ