Like a governing body of a school, the District Executive oversees the overall priorities for the District ensuring adherence to national policies and rules and ensuring members see good management of District finances and assets.
The Executive are trustees of the District and as such meet quarterly to review District finances, receive updates from the DC and sections, and to help the long-term development of the District.
The membership of the Executive is a mixture of elected, nominated and co-opted members from the District. It presently consists of leaders, parents, District officials and lay members.
- Chair – Alastair Edge
- Secretary – Vacant
- Treasurer – Rebekah Wilson
- Appointments Secretary – Claire Little
- Appointments Chair – Vacant
- Nominated Member – Slimer (ADC Comms)
- Ex-Officio Member – David Williamson (Executive Member)
- Ex-Officio Member – Jayne Gibson (District Commissioner)